Our goal is to be the best website on the Internet for free sports betting information and picks, and we are constantly working on finding new ways to improve our site to best fit your needs as a sports bettor. Winning money betting on sports isn’t easy, but our goal is to educate every sports bettor as much as we can to help you in your goal of profiting with your betting.
There are 2 types of people who bet sports. Recreational Punter who bet for fun as a hobby with the hope of winning. On the other hand, Non Casual Punter bet seriously for living or at least Not only for fun. I said people who can make a living sports betting is not many.  It’s supposed to be far less than 5% sports bettors who constantly win and they are called Sharp. We don’t know if such 5% successful sports bettors can really make ends meet with just sports betting but at least they don’t lose to the bookies. The rest 95% recreational punters surely loose in the long-run. How do professional gamblers make money in the first place? or What makes the difference between the 2 punters? Yes, “Character”.
The outlined sportsbook strategy also answers a frequent question, whether it is possible to be profitable in the long run or even make one's living by sports betting. It is certainly possible, however it places considerable demands too – on time, psychics and discipline as well. Information collection may be a full-time job, but it is also a hobby for many.
Chelsea were recently stunned by Bournemouth 4-0 and everything that could go wrong, did go wrong. Chelsea had 68% of the possession and passed the ball 378 times more than their opponents. However, it wasn’t those numbers that led the critics to claim that Sarri’s way of setting the team was a no go in the PL, it was the fact that despite having so much of the ball, Chelsea could only manage 7 shots on target(same as Bournemouth!).
TheSportsGeek.com is not an online gambling operator, or a gambling site of any kind. We are simply here to provide information about sports betting for entertainment purposes. Sports betting and gambling laws vary by jurisdiction. We are not able to verify the legality of the information we provide, or your ability to use any sites that are linked to on this site, for every combination of your location, the sites’ location, and the type of service those sites provide. It is your responsibility to verify such matters and to know and follow your local laws.
On our Picks page, you’ll notice dollar signs, ATS, To Win and Total O/U. These are all betting terms that you should familiarize yourself with in order to make strategic picks. Under the Last 100 heading, you’ll see the records for the last 100 games played in the Premier League. The table also features the amount of money won (or lost) based on the opening and closing lines, ATS and Total O/U. It may seem like gibberish but don’t worry, we’ll explain each term below.  
×